The Trevor James expertise
Trevor James flutes were originally designed and introduced to the world music markets by Trevor James in the early 1980’s. Trevor James instruments are now regarded as one of the World’s most respected marques in Student, Conservatory and Professional woodwind and brass instruments.Trevor James instruments are a world renowned name, the result of 30 years of teacher discussions, player testing, performance workshops and quality research and design.
An ideal upgrade instrument
The Trevor James Privilege flute has been crafted to suit the requirements of an intermediate student player who is looking to upgrade from their existing flute. The Privilege flute outfit features solid 925 precious metal lip plate and riser for a vastly improved tone over silver plated head joints.
The French pointed key arm mechanics and hand-cut embouchure hole give this flute a tonal flexibility and prompt response that will take an intermediate student flautist through to their higher level grades. As with many flutes of this quality, the Privilege features a split E mechanism and Offset G for ease of use, and the triple plated silver finish ensures improved durability and leaves your flute looking as good as it sounds
High quality features:
- Advanced headjoint design with optional traditional or shaped headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Heavy-weighted engraved crown
- Curved and straight headjoint package option
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Available with or without E mechanism
- Open or closed hole key mechanism option
- Inline or offset G mechanism option
- 925 silver lip and riser option
- C or B footjoint option
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- White gauze cloth
- Micro-fibre cleaning cloth
What's in the box?
The outfit supplied with wooden case, fleece lined case cover & cleaning materials