After a recent office move, the Design and Marketing department at Frederick Hyde is evolving during an exciting period for the business. Working closely alongside experienced staff, the Marketing Assistant/Administrator is an important member of a hard-working, creative, professional and collaborative team.
The Marketing Assistant has many responsibilities across all aspects of our marketing activity. In addition, over time, the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop specialisms – undertaking greater responsibilities according to the needs of the business.
This is an ideal role for a recent university graduate. It is also beneficial to have an interest or some knowledge of musical instruments and equipment.
Salary: From 23K per year depending on experience
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Working with marketing team and other FH departments, ensure relevant product ranges are active, and presented in an informative and consistent way across FH systems, e-commerce and marketing channels
- Write marketing copy for product listings and other uses
- Gather and prepare images for use in marketing materials on and offline. Image processing and retouching, assess and gather imagery for various uses, ensuring it is of a good standard and aligned with our image policy
- Some responsibility for social media marketing
- Comfortable and proficient working with computers and online systems
- A very good standard of English writing and comprehension
- Music qualification / a very good working knowledge of the world of music and musical instruments
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus but not essential
- Role would suit a recent university graduate
- Generous staff discount
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- A friendly and sociable team atmosphere
About Frederick Hyde
Frederick Hyde is a leading music distribution company based in Haslemere, Surrey, and is the parent company to Chamberlain Music, an award-winning music education retailer, as well as a number of well-known brands such as Octopus ukuleles, Percussion Plus and Tom & Will gig bags.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent