G811 Easy-Fit A frame for grand pianos with brakes - 5'3ft - 7'6ft
Stock code: Piano Workshop G811-BRAKE
- This model is fitted with brakes for additional stability
- Fully adjustable and easily fitted to virtually any grand piano
- 3 durable double castors on each leg make the piano very easy to move
- Ideal for a school, theatre or church where the piano is likely to be moved around frequently
- Overall tuning stability of the piano as well as protecting the structure of the instrument
- An Easy-Fit model with 'cups' - no DIY or modification of the piano required!
- Purchase in store
- Click & Collect
- Order online
- Order by phone
This item is usually kept in our Haslemere showroom.
Available for purchase in store, delivery, or Click & Collect.
The 'A' frame is designed to fit virtually any grand piano (select size). These frames are incredibly easy to fit as it is simply a case of lifting each leg into the appropriate slot on the frame. There is no need to remove the castors either, the frame is specifically designed to house them. Each leg of the grand piano slots into a small compartment within the frame which then in turn has 3 double rubber castors fitted. Moving the piano with one of these frames fitted is incredibly easy even for one person.
These frames are popular with schools, theatres and churches as it makes a grand piano easy to position and also helps retain the overall tuning stability of the instrument, as well as protecting the structure of the piano
Although designed to be very easy to fit, the piano does required lifing into the frame. Pianos are, of course, extremely heavy so do please call our piano department on 01483 647 593 should you require a quote to fit the 'A' frame to your piano.