Stentor Student II violin - 4/4 full size
Stock code: Stentor STN1500A
- A high quality, hand-made instrument with a rich and deep tone
- Metal tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Renowned for its perfect suitability for beginners and students
- Solid wood body and ebony fingerboard improve sound quality and increase playability
- Strong wood bow with ebony frog and natural white horsehair
- Supplied as an outfit alongside a lightweight case with accessory pockets, carrying straps and a bow
- Purchase in store
- Click & Collect
- Order online
- Order by phone
This item is usually kept in our Haslemere showroom.
Available for purchase in store, delivery, or Click & Collect.
The Stentor Student II comes recommended as the perfect violin for any beginner or student to learn on. With its elegant tone and resonance, this instrument has a consistently great sound and feel. The ebony body and fingerboard provide excellent form and stability that are crucial when learning on a new instrument.
The high-quality strong wood bow comes with an ebony frog, natural white horsehair and a high-quality screw, eye and ferrule.
The name 'Stentor has been known to orchestral string players and teachers for over a century. Edward C. Doughty, a professor of music and teacher of the violin, registered the name in 1895 for his company that manufactured and sold gut violin strings and rosin.Now the company is thriving. Since 1960, one million young musicians have begun their careers with a Stentor instruments. They are now heralded as the premier wholesale distributor of acoustic musical instruments in Britain. In 1995 they opened their first wholly-owned subsidiary factory in Taixing where they employ local skilled workers to make violins, cellos and other stringed instruments. The finished products are shipped to thirty countries and receive excellent reviews from teachers worldwide, naming them the best 'budget student instruments on the market.
|Top||Solid carved spruce|
|Tuning pegs and fingerboard||Ebony|