This well made and extremely durable glockenspiel from Percussion Workshop offers the perfect solution for teaching young children the basics of musical notation and harmony.
25 note, chromatic glockenspiel (A61 – A85) with two octave scale. It also features black and white notes that are arranged in the same way as a piano keyboard.
Each note bar also has the pitch embossed on the top of the key.
Each high quality steel chime is accurately and consistently tuned across the range and produces a bright and crystal clear tone. Notebars are etched with the note name clearly marked.
The chimes are mounted in a robust bright red carry case making it extremely easy to transport and store.
This is supplied with a pair of extra strong yellow plastic beaters.
- Try to hold the beaters with a relaxed grip.
- Play more softly - it produces a better tone!
- Play the notebars in their centre
- Make sure you do not press the beater and keep it flat against the notebar.
- Allow it to bounce back up to produce a clear ringing tone.
These items are musical instruments, not toys, and are suitable for use by 3 year olds and above. It is advised that they are used with supervision as there are small parts on and in some of them.