Genelec 8020D Compact 2-way Active Monitor (single) - Dark Grey
Stock code: Genelec 8020DPM
Award winning monitor design
When it comes to performance versus size, the 8020 has set the benchmark in nearfield monitoring for over 15 years.
The 8020D is the latest revision of this enduring studio classic, boasting an even higher SPL yet lower energy consumption than previous versions. Designed to adapt to the broadest possible range of listening environments, the 8020D thrives when space is at a premium.
Engineers love the transparent and truthful reproduction of the 8020D, and with its wide uncoloured sweet spot you are always in a position to make accurate, reliable mix decisions. Additionally, our Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your monitor is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
- Active crossover operating at low signal levels
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode
- Vibration decoupling Iso-Pod™ stand improves sound image definition
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncoloured sound reproduction
- Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier
- Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation
- Advanced reflex port design for extended low frequency response
- Precise room response compensation for optimizing in-room performance
- Versatile mounting options for all installation needs
Please note this product is supplied as a single speaker.
|Frequency Response||56 Hz - 25 kHz ("-6 dB")|
|Driver Dimensions||⌀ 105 mm Bass + ⌀ 19 mm Treble|
|Amplifier Power||50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)|
|Accuracy of Frequency Response||± 2.5 dB (62 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Connections||1 x XLR Analog Input|
|Dimensions||H 242 x W 148 x D 142 mm, with Iso-Pod™|
|Weight||3.2 kg / 7.1 lb|