More about this title
The ABRSM Songbook, Book 5
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core
repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
The series features:
• Over 100 art songs, drawn from Grades 1–5 of ABRSM’s Singing syllabus
• A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals – many in practical new editions
• Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of 18 classic songs
• A rich collection of 60 authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world
• English singing translations for every non-English-language song – many newly-commissioned
• Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions
• CDs of piano accompaniments to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings
of the text to every song, performed by native speakers
Publication date: 04/09/2008
Research services tailored to your needs
We are always prepared to go the extra mile - from researching different themes, to sourcing difficult to find series and editions, all you have to do is ask!
There's no substitute for experience
With decades of combined experience in the industry, our team can find the exact piece of sheet music you need in whatever quantity you require.