What we think of the Yamaha CLP625 digital piano
Launched in April 2017, the new 600 series of CLP Clavinovas feature a number of new innovations which make this model, the CLP625 and the first in the new lineup, particularly interesting. Firstly it is good value - in fact the price is exactly the same as the outgoing model - yet it features new samples of both the acclaimed Yamaha CFX concert grand piano and the revered Bosendorfer Imperial - both extraordinary concert instruments. Yamaha have utilised their 'binarual' sampling technique which captures sound from the players perspective, (rather than the listeners) which creates a uniquely realistic experience, especially through headphones. The new GH3X keyboard gives unparalleled responsiveness and the synthetic ivory and ebony keytops have a very pleasing texture.
This instrument is the perfect choice for the beginner to intermediate pianist and offers a realistic and pleasing playing experience at a surprisingly affordable price.Specification
Owner's ManualQuick Operation GuideMIDI ReferenceClick here to request a brochure or further information.
- CFX and Bosendorfer Imperial piano samples
- CFX Binaural sampling
- String, damper and key-off resonance
- 88 note GH3X Graded Hammer Action keyboard with escapement
- Synthetic ivory and ebony keytops
- 3 piano style pedals with half pedalling capability
- 256 note polyphony
- 10 instrument voices and 50 piano songs
- 2 x 20 watt amplifiers with 2 x 10cm speakers
- 2 track recording facility
- USB to host