Vocalzone throat pastilles provide relief for sore and overworked voices, combatting irritation from excessive singing, speaking, or smoking. They are also ideal for soothing sore throats which accompany the common cold. Available in original, soothing honey & lemon, or blackcurrant sugar free.
Ever been in the middle of a performance and not been confident about hitting the next note? Or been in front of the board, about to start your presentation, and felt your throat close up? Vocalzone provides relief and confidence to anyone who wants to be able to rely on their voice.
They are particularly suitable for use by:
- Singers & musicians of all kinds
- Actors & presenters
- Public speakers
- Businesses & employees
- Vloggers & twitchers
The throat pastilles are created from a unique blend of natural ingredients, formulated to offer a soothing, relieving and clearing remedy to strained voices. Unlike the majority of other throat remedies, Vocalzone does not contain any anaesthetic. Instead, it works actively to soothe, clear, and relieve irritation rather than just numbing your throat and masking any underlying vocal damage. It is also the only product in the world that is uniquely suited to helping singers maintain their clarity of voice.
Vocalzone pastilles were first created in the early part of the 20th century by William Lloyd, a chemist from Carmarthen, for the world-renowned Italian tenor Enrico Caruso. The Great Caruso was the first superstar of the modern age, and one of the first star vocalists to make numerous recordings. His 1907 recording of ‘Vesti la giubba’ from Leoncavallo’s ‘Pagliacci’ was the world’s first gramophone record to sell a million copies.
These pastilles are free from lactose, gluten, and caffeine, and are suitable for vegans. You should not take them if you suffer from intolerance to carbohydrate. Ingredient E151 may very occasionally cause allergic reaction including asthma; this is more common if you are allergic to aspirin. Testimonials:‘I want the word to get out that Vocalzone are the best throat pastilles in the world ... I’ve got one in my mouth right now – they’re vocal lozenges that were made for singers.’
- Sir Tom Jones‘The necessity to look after my voice, either on tour or in the studio, has seen me use pretty music everything – until I was introduced to Vocalzone. Performing at the intensity that the band delivers, I’ve had to rely on Vocalzone to get me through on occasions and they’ve never failed.’
- Heavy metal vocalist Simon Hall‘I take [Vocalzone] before every TV and radio appearance and every speech … nothing else clears up my voice as well.’
- Lecturer and senior broadcaster Micki MaynardDirections for use:
For use by adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age. Dissolve one pastille in mouth and inhale deeply. Repeat every two hours if required. Not recommended for use by children under the age of 12.There are no known side effects. Do not consume if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.Ingredients:
- Original: Modified starch (Tapioca, Maize), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Myrrh tincture, Liquorice extract, Menthol, Peppermint oil, Colour (E153 Carbon black), Glazing agent [Vegetable oil (Coconut oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Carnauba wax]
- Blackcurrant sugar free: Gum acacia, Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Colour (Anthocyanin), Myrrh tincture, Menthol, Liquorice extract, Blackcurrant flavouring, Glazing agent (Vegetable oil (Coconut oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Carnauba wax), Peppermint oil
- Honey & Lemon: Modified starch (Tapioca, Maize), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Myrrh tincture, Menthol, Lemon flavouring, Peppermint oil, Glazing agent [Vegetable oil (Coconut oil, Palm kernel oil, Sunflower oil), Carnauba wax], Honey flavouring, Colour (mixed carotenes)