Full size classical guitar gig bag - Black & grey
Stock code: Tom & Will 55CG44-461
- Additional internal panels at headstock and bridge to protect both instrument and case
- Full size Classical guitar gig bag with 20mm padding plus protective feet on base
- Large, durable zippers and sliders allow case to open fully down one side
- Model also available for bass, electric, folk/dreadnought and 3/4 size classical guitars
- Multiple external pockets for leads, strings, books and other accessories
- Purchase in store
- Click & Collect
- Order online
- Order by phone
This item is usually kept in our Haslemere showroom.
Available for purchase in store, delivery, or Click & Collect.
The 55 series provides instrument protection at an accessible price.
The bag padding is 20mm. There are reinforced fabric areas around the headstock and bridge areas. These are two of the most vulnerable parts of the instrument, and also the parts of the guitar most likely to cause damage to the bag.
The smooth lining protects your guitar from scratches. External rubber feet with pyramid studs absorb impact when you put your guitar case down on hard surfaces.
55 series bags can be carried as a backpack with the integrated, adjustable backpack straps. They can also be carried by hand using the side handle, featuring a rubber hand grip. Storage is catered for by a variety of shaped pockets suitable for leads, strings and other accessories. There are also two deep pockets capable of storing sheet music, tab, set lists and tablet computers. The left backpack strap even has an MP3 player pocket and feed slit for headphone leads.
Reflectors on the piping of the bag will help make you visible when youre on the move in the evenings. Should your friends happen to have equally good taste in bags you can identify your guitar thanks to the handy ID tag pouch behind the neck.
|Internal dimensions||101cm x 39cm / 39.76" x 15.35" (lower bout); 11cm / 4.33" deep|
|External dimensions||104cm x 41cm / 40.94" x 16.14" (lower bout); 21cm / 8.26" deep|