pInstruments and the environment
pInstruments are serious about making music fun and accessible for all, but are also conscious and considerate of how their processes can effect the environment.
Working hard to reduce their environmental impact, pInstruments can proudly announce they are completely carbon neutral - but that is not all.
Here is how pInstruments consider the "3 R's" into all of their processes to further reduce their environmental impact -
- All instruments are made using ABS plastic, using much less resources than the manufacture of traditional brass instruments.
- Every time pInstruments make an instrument out of plastic rather than brass, the amount of carbon is reduced considerably
- Since 2010, pInstruments have saved 2,8333,247 kg's of CO2
- The beauty of ABS, is that any excess materials left over from the process can simply be melted down and re-used!
- pInstruments are pretty indestructible, but in the case of a broken instrument, they can provide many replacement parts.
- If you have an instrument you are no longer using, why not pass it onto a friend. This reduces waste with the added bonus of sharing and encouraging music with others.
- pInstruments are recyclable under group 7, and can be recycled at certain central locations or by recycling specialists.
- Contact your local recycling centre for advice