This glockenspiel is ideal for music education in schools, workshops and at home. Each of the 27 steel notebars are etched with their corresponding note name ie. A-G.
They are coloured black and white like a piano making them a great starter instrument for young children.
The notebars are set in a robust, hinged case (blue base and transparent top). Each glockenspiel is supplied with a pair of extra strong yellow beaters.
- Try to hold the beaters with a relaxed grip.-
- Play more softly - it produces a better tone!-
- Play the notebars in their centre
- Make sure you do not press the beater and keep it flat against the notebar.
- Allow it to bounce back up to produce a clear ringing tone.
These items are musical instruments, not toys, and are suitable for use by 3 year olds and above. It is advised that they are used with supervision as there are small parts on and in some of them.