Warm and clear sound
With a mellow tone which plays and sounds just like its brass counterpart, the pBone mini’s grip is designed for ease of access. As a standard trombone may be a bit of a stretch for smaller hands, Jiggs has created three different possible ways to hold the instrument. These include 'pistol grip’ for good lower arm posture, making it an accessible instrument for players of all ages.
Ingenious design One particular benefit of the pBone is its slide. The composite slide tubes are not only made of a strong and durable fiberglass (thus putting an end to any unwanted dents) but also, due to their design, they even improve over time. The body of the trombone itself is also remarkably strong – you would be hard pressed to dent the bell on this instrument, and indeed pBones can withstand knocks and bumps which would write off a brass instrument – if dropped they simply bounce! The pBone also has an easy-to-use lockable slide; simply twist into place using the handy diagram on the side of the instrument, and twist back to unlock. This makes it easy for any age of player. Moreover, being made out of plastic, the pBone is easy to clean with soap and warm water, putting a stop to hefty prices for cleaning materials. And as the instrument is easily assembled, it is a great educational tool too!
Lets get playing! Most importantly though, the pBone mini is fun. Available in blue and red, these are supplied as an outfit, complete with mouthpiece and carrying case. Why not introduce them to a music class for dynamic and entertaining lesson? Or take one along to your next gig to make you stand out from the crowd.
The pBone mini opens the door for many more people to start their journey into the world of brass for the first time. Now you are all set and ready to go, let the fun begin…
pInstruments and the environment
pInstruments are serious about making music fun and accessible for all, but are also conscious and considerate of how their processes can effect the environment. Working hard to reduce their environmental impact, pInstruments can proudly announce they are completely carbon neutral - but that is not all. Here is how pInstruments consider the "3 R's" into all of their processes to further reduce their environmental impact -
- All instruments are made using ABS plastic, using much less resources than the manufacture of traditional brass instruments.
- Every time pInstruments make an instrument out of plastic rather than brass, the amount of carbon is reduced considerably
- Since 2010, pInstruments have saved 2,8333,247 kg's of CO2 REUSE
- The beauty of ABS, is that any excess materials left over from the process can simply be melted down and re-used!
- pInstruments are pretty indestructible, but in the case of a broken instrument, they can provide many replacement parts.
- If you have an instrument you are no longer using, why not pass it onto a friend. This reduces waste with the added bonus of sharing and encouraging music with others. RECYCLE
- pInstruments are recyclable under group 7, and can be recycled at certain central locations or by recycling specialists.
- Contact your local recycling centre for advice
If you would like any more information on pInstruments steps to reduce environmental impact, please click the link below. pInstruments and the Environment