The Cloud Subscription
With this cloud subscription, you are able to purchase multi user licences and can save your work to the cloud. This is for a 12 month subscription and a minimum of 10 users is required for purchase.
- Excellent content & curriculum
- Quizzes, worksheets, exams
- Student tracking & grading
- Cost effective
- LMS integration
- Practice aural & theory on the go!
- Complete tasks on and off campus
- Teacher monitoring & advice
- Awesome curriculum linked content
- iPhone, Android, Chromebook
The best music theory software
Complete with 50 topics, Musition is the ultimate music theory tuition tool. With an amazing breadth and depth of content, this software is great for beginners through to advanced students.
Musition has awesome tools for student assessment & tracking so there’s less time grading and more time teaching! It’s so simple to set a quiz, worksheet or a complex exam! Designed for students of all ages and abilities, Musition’s clean and simple interface makes it perfect for young kids through to college students and adults.
Why learn music theory?
Even if you ‘play by ear’, music theory will help you understand what other musicians are playing, increasing your awareness of their melodic, rhythmic and harmonic language.
Regardless of your musical style, classical, jazz or contemporary, the music theory exercises in Musition will help you reinforce and expand your knowledge, making you a better musician.What you'll learn with Musition:
Please note: This software is supplied, via email, as a digital download.
- Read and write music
- Understand scale and chord structures
- Improve your sense of rhythm
- Understand instrument keys and transposition
- Comprehend musical terms and symbols