The JP161 is a small wrap single French Horn made from yellow brass and built to last. Its robust construction has made it a favourite with schools and music services.
The lacquer finish means easy maintenance, while the adjustable duck's foot/finger ring and small wrap design make it ideal for young players and students. That doesn't mean it's a lower quality instrument though - it's still a reliable performer thanks to the addition of a mechanical ball and socket linkage, Neoprene valve bumpers, and bell ring.
All John Packer brass instruments come with a mouthpiece and professional quality lightweight case.Specifications:
• Small Wrap - Easy to hold
• Mechanical (ball & socket) linkage
• Robust and reliable
• Neoprene valve bumpers - Durability
• Bell ring - For strength and resonance
• Adjustable ducks foot / Finger ring - to maximise comfort for different sized hands
• Supplied with a high quality lightweight case with backpack straps
• JP612 mouthpiece
• Lacquer finish for easy maintenance