D'Addario 80-20 Bronze String Set - Light
Stock code: EJ11
- 80/20 bronze creates an original, vintage sound
- Wound to perfection
- Crisp, deep, and projecting tone
- Three gauges available
- Purchase in store
- Click & Collect
- Order online
- Order by phone
This item is usually kept in our Haslemere showroom.
Available for purchase in store, delivery, or Click & Collect.
D'Addario are well known for creating some of the most consistent and reliable strings on the market. Their string winding technology, built by D'Addario's engineering team, guarantees a production range of 500,000 to 700,00 strings per day. Digitally controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy and consistency.
80/20 Bronze is the original acoustic string alloy co-created by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their bright, crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. Three gauges are available:
- EJ10 - This is an extra light gauge 80/20 Bronze set providing lower tension ideal for vintage instruments and playability.
- EJ11 - This is a light gauge 80/20 Bronze set that uses D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string sizes.
- EJ12 - This is a medium gauge 80/20 Bronze set that offers heavier gauges for increased volume and projection.