More about this title
Cello Recital Album Vol 1
Cello Recital Album for Cello and Piano or Two Cellos: Volume 1
18 Recital Pieces in First Position for Cello and Piano or Two Celli
Score and part, plus additional cello part for duet version
- Charming collections of easy pieces in first position
- Each cello part is supported by a piano accompaniment for student performances
- Alternately a second cello part allows duo playing with the teacher during lessons. This early introduction to chamber music brings joy and satisfaction to the young cellist and teaches the student to hear the music as a whole.
- The two volumes are designed as companion publications to the Early Start on the Cello method. However, they work equally well as a supplement to any other cello method.
- A variety of rarely published works by well-known cellists and pedagogues such as Wilhelm Fitzenhagen, Hugo Schlemüller, and August Nölck make these publications attractive to teachers and students.
- The Cello Recital Album, Volume 1, can be used as a supplement to the Early Start on the Cello method, Volumes 1 and 2 (BA 8996 and BA 8997).
The 18 pieces in Volume 1 are structured to follow the same progression of finger patterns introduced in the Early Start method. This systematic progression helps the student to solidify the hand position and improve intonation. The basic bowing techniques do not require changes in bow speed or sounding point. The young performer can focus on a straight and beautifully placed bow that produces a pleasing and clear sound.
Research services tailored to your needs
We are always prepared to go the extra mile - from researching different themes, to sourcing difficult to find series and editions, all you have to do is ask!
There's no substitute for experience
With decades of combined experience in the industry, our team can find the exact piece of sheet music you need in whatever quantity you require.