Any time and any place you need big sound with great clarity and convenience, the Passport Portable system by Fender is just right for you.
Fender have kept the best of previous Passport generations and added new features and improved functionality so that new Passport systems are ideal for whatever your application may be.
Providing extremely easy operation, this is perfect for the layperson who needs quality with simple functionality.
The Fender Passport Event portable PA system is a 375W system perfect for use with medium-size audiences. It produces a good volume and tone with the integrated 7-channel mixer allowing for multiple instruments/voices to be amplified at once.
The mixture of XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs mean this system is flexible for source connectivity and the 1/8" inputs allow for playing recorded material from things such as mobile devices and laptops.
- Controls: volume, treble, bass, reverb level and 20dB pad per channel
- Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair Switch, Master Volume
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 375 Watts
- Inputs: Eleven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One 1/4" Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4", One Stereo 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Seven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4" / 1/8" / Bluetooth)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter