Introducing the NEW Cubase Elements 11
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase helps you to reach your full creative potential.
From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivalled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
This is the education - proof of educational status needed upon purchase.
Please note this is provided as a physical boxed item
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your songwriting toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale.
You can even let the Scale Assistant analyze your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds.
You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality
You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune.
All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat.
Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
Cubase Elements feature highlights
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5 drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- NEW: Scale Assistant, Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with scales and chords
- Powerful sample editor for all common audio editing tasks
- Sampler Track delivers virtually limitless sonic interest, helping to generate unique sounds with your own, personal signature
- Retrospective Recording allows you to capture any MIDI notes that you play in Stop mode, or during playback, and turn them into a MIDI part.
- NEW: Easy Side-Chaining for advanced routing with just a few clicks.