Dorico redefines the gold standard in scoring software. Dorico will take advantage of all of your system’s horsepower while the intuitive workflows help you focus on each aspect of score preparation.
This software now offers video support, allowing you to import video and compose to picture, displaying markers and timecode in the score.
The new tempo automation controls in Play mode allow you to line markers up with beats to find a tempo for the whole cue.
Easily add or remove staves from instruments at any point, or add ossia staves above or below to show alternatives and more.
You are now able to copy music from one instrument and paste it to another as slashes, change melodic material to slashes, or quickly input slashes with or without stems.
More updates include automatic repeat structure playback, quicker ways to create bar repeats, automatic repeat structure playback and quickly pasting music to more or fewer players.
• OS: 64-bit Windows 10, Max OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later
• Processor: Intel or AMD dual core CPU
• RAM: 8GB recommended (4GB minimum)
• Storage: 12GB free storage space (SDD recommended)
• Display: Resolution of 1920 x 1280 or greater recommended (1366 x 768 minimum)
• Hardware: OS-compatible audio hardware (ASIO-compatible hardware recommended)
• Internet: Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal product registration (additional downloads will be required for installation)