A combo amplifier that offers great tone and all the features you need, the Laney RB4 is part of their Richter Bass series by Laney that has an amp suitable for all levels of bassist.
This model has all the functions you would need for practice and performance. Features include an FX loop on the front panel so you can use any external effects without sacrificing any tone.
The aux input mean that you can easily practice with your favourite songs whilst the D.I output means that this amp can be plugged directly into a P.A for a concert. All in all the Laney RB4 is ready for any eventuality.
• Cabinet Design - Conventional Combo
• CD Input - Yes (mini Jack)
• Compressor - Yes
• DI Socket - Yes ( Pre EQ XLR)
• Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) - 591 x 531 x 361
• Drivers - 15" Custom Driver+ switchable HF horn
• Enhance - Yes
• Equalisation - Bass, Treble and 7 Band • Graphic Mid
• FX Loop(s) - Yes
• Headphone Socket - No
• Inputs - Normal & High
• Kick Proof Metal Grill - Yes
• Limiter - Yes (Switchable)
• Master Presence Control - No
• Master volume - Yes
• Power - 165 Watts
• Speaker connections - 1x Jack (8 Ohms External)
• Weight - 21 Kg Packed, 19 Kg Unit
• Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) - 553 x 485 x 303