The R24's simultaneous 8-track recording capability allows you to capture live band performances, record drum kits with multiple mics and make other recordings of multiple sound sources.
Play back up to 24 tracks of 16/24-bit and 44.1/48-kHz sampling rate WAV format files.
Not only is the Zoom R24 a superb multi track recorder but it can also be used as a 8 in/2 out audio interface and control surface when linked to your computer with the on board USB 2.0 port, or you can use the 2 built in microphones to hit record and start creating.
With so many options the Zoom R16 is ready to record whatever you want wherever you want.
• 8 XLR/ 6.3mm (1/4") jack combi inputs
• 2 Balanced mono speaker outputs
• 6.3mm stereo headphone output with seperate volume control
• Records 8 tracks simultaneously at up to 24bit/44.1khz resolution
• 24 track audio playback
• 8 in/2 out audio interface
• Can be used as a control surface for most DAWs and music production software
• Built in stereo condenser microphones
• Supports up to 32GB SD cards
• Dedicated Hi-Z input for recording electric guitar direct with best results
• 150 DSP effects including guitar amp emulation, reverb, EQ, compression and many more
• Built in tuner metronome
• Supplied with AC adapter and Cubase LE software package