Capture audio in any setting, from live music performance, drums with multiple mics to music rehearsals and songwriting, even audio for film and video.
The R16's simultaneous 8-track capability makes professionalism easy.
Not only is the Zoom R16 a superb multi track recorder but it can also be used as a 8 in/2 out audio interface and control surface when linked to your computer with the on board USB 2.0 port, or you can use the 2 built in microphones to hit record and start creating.
With so many options the Zoom R16 is ready to record whatever you want wherever you want.
• 8 XLR/ 6.3mm (1/4") jack combi inputs
• 2 Balanced mono speaker outputs
• 6.3mm stereo headphone output with seperate volume control
• Records 8 tracks simultaneously at up to 24bit/44.1khz resolution
• 16 track audio playback
• 8 in/2 out audio interface
• Can be used as a control surface for most DAWs and music production software
• Built in stereo condenser microphones
• Supports up to 32GB SD cards
• Dedicated Hi-Z input for recording electric guitar direct with best results
• 135 DSP effects including guitar amp emulation, reverbs, EQ & compression
• Built in tuner metronome
• Supplied with AC adapter and Cubase LE software package