The compact R-26 digital recorder is easy to use, affordable, and packed with great features that raise the bar in its price class.
On stage, in rehearsal, at school, on the street, in the boardroom, whenever inspiration strikes, let the R-26 capture it with convenience and quality.
The R-26 features Roland's latest DSP engine, which allows simultaneous recording of up to six channels (three stereo channels). A large LCD touchscreen display lets you directly navigate menus for customizing the microphone settings, editing waveforms, and so on. It also features large input-level knobs for making precise adjustments.
Built-In Stereo Mics
Directional and omnidirectional stereo microphones are built into the R-26, and can be used simultaneously. This unique multi-stereo mic recording system lets you capture a wide stereo soundfield without spoiling the vibrant low frequencies and ambience of the venue.
Two XLR/TRS combo mic inputs are built into the R-26, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic, which can be combined simultaneously with the internal mics. At a live concert, for example, the R-26 can capture a stereo mix from the FOH mixer via its XLR inputs, as well as the ambient audience noise via its built-in stereo mics.
Six-Channel Simultaneous Recording
The R-26 allows up to six channels of simultaneous recording (three stereo pairs). Capture the same sound source with three different types of microphones, both internal and external. This provides a new level of flexibility after the fact, as you can choose from the individual tracks or composite mixes.
You can connect the R-26 to your computer for use as an audio interface or for external storage. Use the R-26 in combination with the bundled SONAR LE software app to perform recording and detailed editing on your PC.
• Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
• Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
• Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
• Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
• Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
• Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
• Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function)
• Owner's manual
• SD Card
• AC Adaptor
• Power Cord
• Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows)
• USB Cable (mini-B type)