Manufactured in a UK factory (Market Harborough) this quality set of 15 hand chimes is a very popular set with schools and Music Services.
Great care and attention have been taken in the production of this product to ensure that the quality of finish and tuning are perfect.
Impressive results can be achieved quickly and effectively, making the hand chimes particularly useful as a musical teaching aid and create a high degree of motivation and fulfilment. Hand chimes are highly cost effective as a group instrument, enabling players of various abilities and experience to share in the making of enjoyable and satisfying music.
A PP2085 can accompany this set to make a fully chromatic, two octave set. Further to this a PP2086 can be added to extend this to a three octave set.
• Notes included are as follows:
• C5 (C52) - Length 42.5cm, weight 347gms
• D5 (D54) - Length 38cm, weight 314gms
• E5 (E56) - Length 35cm, weight 289gms
• F5 (F57) - Length 33.3cm, weight 277gms
• F#5 (F#58) - Length 31.7cm, weight 265gms
• G5 (G59) - Length 30.2cm, weight 254gms
• A5 (A61) - Length 27.2cm, weight 231gms
• Bb5 (Bb62) - Length 25.8cm, weight 219gms
• B5 (B63) - Length 24.8cm, weight 213gms
• C6 (C64) - Length 23cm, weight 200gms
• D6 (D66) - Length 21.5cm, weight 187gms
• E6 (E68) - Length 21cm, weight 184gms
• F6 (F69) - Length 20.8cm, weight 182gms
• F#6 (F#70) - Length 20.5cm, weight 179gms
• G6 (G71) - Length 19.2cm, weight 169gms
(Length and weight may vary a fraction due to tuning densities of material)
• All beaters measure:
- Width 2.5cm
- Height 2.5cm