The pBone mini is a fully functioning, plastic, alto trombone pitched in Eb. It weighs 1.8lbs which is less than half the weight of a brass alto trombone making it ideal for those who struggle with the weight and balance of a metal trombone.
It has a water key and a lockable slide. The mini pBone is a robust and extremely durable instrument so it can withstand knocks and bumps that may occur when transporting it to and from lessons.
This instrument is tough, drop it and you won't break it that's for sure! The ABS one-piece bell construction and glass-fibre slide are virtually indestructable, eliminating a lot of the issues usually associated with children learning the trombone.
• Pitched in Eb
• Robust ABS one-piece bell construction with 7 inch bell
• Easy to hold and play thanks to a custom designed ergonomic grip
• Glass-fibre lockable slide makes for a smooth rhythmical action - the glass fibre construction is also a lot more robust than a standard trombone slide so you're less likely to damage it!
• Water key - pBone's own unique design
• Lightweight - only 1.8lb!
• Durability to match the best of brass trombones
• Comes with good quality carry bag
• Includes matching pBone small shank mouthpiece (smaller than any standard trombone mouthpiece)
• Available in blue and red