The revolutionary pBone has brought an intriguing twist to the traditional trombone. With its plastic construction, the pBone has taken the trombone market by storm!
The construction of the pBone is extremely hardy, it will take knocks and scrapes that would badly damage a brass trombone. It is also very easy to keep clean and maintain, you only need to use warm water and traditional slide creams or oils.
Much lighter (1.8lbs) and easier to blow than a traditional trombone, the pBone is squarely aimed at the beginner player. Current players are finding that moving between partials is very good and it keeps well in tune throughout all the registers.
The pBone comes with a plastic mouthpiece and gig bag, but the bore will accept a metal mouthpiece.
• Pitched in Bb
• Robust ABS one-piece bell construction with 8 inch bell
• Easy to hold and play thanks to a custom designed ergonomic grip
• Glass-fibre lockable slide makes for a smooth rhythmical action - the glass fibre construction is also a lot more robust than a standard trombone slide so you're less likely to damage it!
• Water key - pBone's own unique design
• Lightweight - only 800g!
• Durability to match the best of brass trombones
• Comes with good quality carry bag
• Includes matching pBone 11c small shank mouthpiece (any standard small shank mouthpiece will fit the pBone)
• Also available in colours: