Stagg make a fine range of lightweight keyboard bags in various sizes so it is easy to find the right bag for your instrument!
Each of these cases features a lovely, quilted interior with removable padding for extra protection. This enables you to tailor the interior of the bag more specifically to the dimensions of your instrument. It also has plywood plates internally which provides the rigidity required and offers even greater overall protection. The back of the bag has four solid plastic ridges, so when the keyboard is being extracted the bag stays level without causing wear and tear to the outer material. It has one carry handle which is webbed for a perfect grip but also has a pull out 'suitacse' style handle which enables you to pull the case along on the two solid plastic castors which are secured to the base of the case.
One our most popular keyboard cases, it has a strong black nylon covering with large zippers and heavy duty stitching throughout. There are top and bottom protective plywood plates and thick foam padding with a hard, reinforced base. It features a plush, removable interior with a large zippered external music pouch. There is a strong, webbed handle with velcro locking along with a pull-out handle and skate style wheels for easy carrying and secure transportation. Available in a range of sizes to fit most keyboards currently available
Available in a range of sizes as follows:
- KTC-100: 38 x 15 x 5.9 in. / 97 x 38 x 15 cm.
- KTC-107: 104 x 41 x 12 cm/ 41 x 16 x 4.7 in.
- KTC-115: 112 x 47 x 17 cm / 44 x 19 x 6.7 in.
- KTC-128: 124.5 x 43 x 14 cm /49 x 17 x 5.5 in
- KTC-130: 129.4 x 46.3 x 15.7 cm / 51 x 18.2 x 6 in.
- KTC-137: 137 x 34 x 18cm
- KTC-140: 137 x 32 x 12 cm/ 54 x 13 x 4.7 in.
- KTC-148: 57 x 14 x 5.9 in. / 145 x 35.5 x 15 cm.
- KTC-150Y: 148 x 46 x 16 cm / 59 x 18 x 6.3 in.
Inner dimensions 137 x 32 x 12cm