Coming straight from Rolands flagship KC range of keyboard amps, the KC350 has been designed with the gigging musician in mind. The versatile mixing section features Shape switch and Output Select options for complete tonal control and flexibility, and a Subwoofer output is available should you require a bit of low-end boost.
Both the KC350 and KC550 amps incorporate Rolands Stereo Link feature, which allows two amplifiers to be chained together. Simply plug a single cable into the Stereo In port on your amps for a fuller stereo sound, whilst controlling the whole thing from whichever amp is nearest to you.
With a rugged and sturdy design featuring built-in carry handles; the Roland KC350 is well designed to handle punishment. The all-metal grille and heavy-duty carpeting ensures that your amp will be well protected against the wears and tears of life on the road, and the protective curved edges of the amps shell means that it will always arrive in top condition.
If you’re looking for a keyboard amp with a bit more power, you may wish to check out the Roland KC550, which is better suited for large-scale live use.
The perfect combination of power and value, the Roland KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end.
The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its XLR Line output. This features an output select switch and a convenient shape switch for tonal adjustment. The 3-band EQ and subwoofer output are also compatible with the KCW-1.
A 1/4-inch phone output allows for connection to most recording devices and the stereo link In/Out is great for chaining to KC-350s for a big stereo stage sound.
- 120 watt amplifier
- 1 x 30cm speaker
- 1 x horn tweeter
- Nominal input level for channel 1 (mic/line): -50 to -20 dBu
- Nominal input level for channel 2-4 (line): -20 dBu
- Nominal input level for stereo link input: 0 dBu
- Nominal input level for aux in: -10 dBu
- Nominal output level for line out: +4 dBu
- Nominal output level for stereo link output: 0 dBu
- Nominal output level for subwoofer out: +4 dBu
- Ch1-4 volume pots
- 3 x EQ pots (low, mid, high)
- Shape switch
- Master volume control
- CH1 input: Jack (XLR type)
- CH1-4 input L: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- CH1-4 input R: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- Line out: L: jack socket, 1/4" phone type, mono
- Line out R: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN: RCA phono type
- SUBWOOFER OUT: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- STEREO LINK IN: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- STEREO LINK OUT: jack socket, 1/4" phone type
- PHONES: jack socket, stereo 1/4" phone type
W: 490 mm
D: 385 mm
H: 470 mm
Weight: 22.0 kg