The KC-150 is a compact 60-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs.
This is an affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12-inch speaker and piezo tweeter. It includes a stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input and a 2-band EQ and subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1.
It can be mounted on a speaker stand for use as a stage monitor and has a headphone output for silent all-night solo jams.
This is a compact, convenient, and very powerful amp.
- Rated Power Output: 65 W
- 1 x 30cm speaker plus 1 x tweeter
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2, 3, 4 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- Line out: +4 dBu
- SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE) Volume Knob
- Channel 2 (LINE) Volume Knob
- Channel 3 (LINE) Volume Knob
- Channel 4 (MONITOR) Volume Knob
- EQ (LOW) Knob
- EQ (HIGH) knob
- VOLUME knob
- Channel 1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- Channel 2 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
- Channel 3 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
- Channel 4 Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (1/4" TRS phone type, mono signal output)
Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
W: 480 mm
D: 295 mm
H: 435 mm
Weight: 14.0 kg