The Jupiter JTR-700R-Q replaces the popular JTR-606 model and is the perfect upgrade model.
This is particularly good for the improving student, the tonal quality produced is significantly nicer.
The instrument has the standard brass coloured lacquered body with a Rose Brass bell. The latter is an alloy with a large copper content, known for producing a warm mellow tone. This material is used on the lead pipes as well which enhances longevity as the material does not corrode as easily as standard brass.
The stainless steel pistons of the valves are hard-wearing and even to play and offer a lovely playing action.
The whole instrument is provided with all the usual accessories, a molded case, valve oil and cleaning cloth.
Each instrument provided by Chamberlain Music is provided with a detailed set up. Our onsite technicians make all the necessary adjustments to ensure that your new instrument plays beautifully, straight from the case!
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: 11,68 mm
- Bell material: Gold brass
- Mouthpiece material: Gold brass
- Outer slides: Nickel silver exterior slides
- Mouthpiece: 7c
- Finish: High gloss finish
- Bell diameter: 123 mm (4,84")
- Valve: Pump valves
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Case / Gigbag: Trekking case
- Thumb saddle on 1st valve slide
- Tuning slide: gold brass, painted
- Adjustable ring on 3rd valve
- Finger rests in pearl look