· Compact chromatic tuner, ideal for brass band or orchestra.
· High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning.
· Wide range of pitch detection covers C1--C8.
· Calibration function supports a variety of concert pitches.
· Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker.
· Auto Power Off function conserves battery life.
· Memory Backup function.
· Approximately 100 hours of continuous use.
Wide Range of Pitch Detection
This compact chromatic tuner supports a broad range of C1 (32.70 Hz)--C8 (4186.01 Hz), allowing speedy and high-precision tuning of wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments. This tuner is ideal for tuning even low-register notes containing numerous overtones that are often difficult to tune. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic instruments such as ukuleles. A separately sold CM-100 contact mic can also be used to send the vibrations directly to the tuner for even more accurate tuning.