Any time and any place you need big sound with great clarity and convenience, the Passport Portable system by Fender is just right for you.
Fender have kept the best of previous Passport generations and added new features and improved functionality so that new Passport systems are ideal for whatever your application may be.
Providing extremely easy operation, this is perfect for the layperson who needs quality with simple functionality.
The Fender Passport Conference portable PA system is a 175W system perfect for us with small to medium-size audiences.
It produces a good volume and tone with the 5-channel mixer allowing for multiple instruments/voices to be amplified at once.
The mixture of XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs mean this system is flexible for source connectivity and the 1/8" inputs allow for playing recorded material from things such as mobile devices and laptops.
- Controls: Tone Control on Each channel, volume, master volume, 20db pad
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 175 Watts
- Inputs: Nine - (Three XLR, Five 1/4", One Stereo 1/8")
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: One - (1/8" Stereo with Level Control)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Five - (Three Mic/Line, One Stereo 1/4" Line)
- Horn Tweeter: Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters