Who is this cornet for?
The Elkhart 100CR cornet outfit by Vincent Bach is great for beginners and students. It is durable and easy to play for those who are new to brass instruments.
It is pitched in Bb and has a rose lead pipe which gives a mellow tone straight from the mouthpiece through to the bell. The cupronickel slides are used to extend the lifetime of the instrument and to prevent corrosion to the instrument.
The 100CR Elkhart cornet includes an Elkhart mouthpiece that is designed for this range of cornets as well as valve oil and a cleaning cloth. Also included is the lightweight case with shoulder straps.
• Body material - yellow brass
• Bell material - 120mm rose brass
• Leadpipe material - rose brass with 11.20mm bore
• Finish - clear lacquer finish
• Valves - 3 stainless steel piston valves
• Key - Bb