Amazing quality electro-acoustic soprano ukulele. Solid Mahogany top, back, sides, neck and head with a rosewood fingerboard. Well worth the upgrade to Aquila strings if you plan on using it more acoustically than electrically. They make the wood really ring out.
The pre-amp is nice and loud, and a 2 band EQ (bass and treble) allow you to tweak your sound through a PA or amp conveniently from the instrument.
It features the all important geared machine heads with antique white plastic knobs to save your fingers.
All in all a very pretty, well made uke, which although it is in the higher price bracket, would still be a bargain at £150!
The only negative is the nylon bag that Stagg provide. I would treat an instrument like this to a Tom & Will bag (see Recommended Accessories over on the right)
• Fingerboard Dimensions: 177 mm, (7 in.)
• 17 frets - Scale length: 349 mm, (13.74 in.)
• Neck & Head: 300 mm, (11.7 in.)
• Body: 240 mm, (9.5 in.)
• Total length: 540 mm, 21.25 in.
• Strings: GHS, nylon
• Electronics: UK-2000 active onboard preamp w/ 2-band EQ (bass/treble) & volume control
• Output: 1 x 1/4" jack
• tuning: G-C-E-A